We provide for a maximum of four people in two en suite bedrooms. Both en suites have power showers, and one has a bath in which to relax and ease aching muscles after a busy day in the wonderful West Wales countryside.
Create a masterpiece in the well-equipped kitchen, or relax in front of the wood burner in the adjacent sitting area - and the underfloor heating in the kitchen/dining area is a real treat for dogs!
The large entrance porch is a big bonus - great for dealing with wet gear and dogs! and the adjacent utility room provides a separate toilet, freezer, washer and tumble dryer, along with a Belfast sink for washing muddy boots and paws.
The rooms are light and airy, with views of the surrounding countryside from every window.
Outside, the views are spectacular, and you can relax in the private enclosed garden and watch the buzzards and red kites soaring above your head. Pure bliss!
Or have a wander down the road and be amazed!
What we provide in the Price:
- Bed linen & towels provided including tea towels
- Wood-burning stove with an initial supply of logs
- Microwave and Dishwasher
- Fridge with ice box
- Gas hob and electric oven
- Television with Sky Sports
- Selection of DVDs
- Free secure Wi-fi
- Hairdryers in each bedroom
- Secure bike store & bike/dog washing facilities
- Barbeque & garden furniture
- Initial supply of basics: tea, sugar, hand soap, washing up liquid, loo rolls, kitchen towels, laundry products
- Selection of games, books & local maps
- Dog towel, bowls and pooh bags available
- Oil fired central heating and under-floor heating in kitchen/dining area
- Private & secluded patio & garden areas
- Direct access to Brechfa Forest
- Private parking on driveway
- The Barn can sleep 2 - 4 in either a super-king size bed (which can convert to two full sized singles) and a double bed
- The Barn is strictly non-smoking